Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Week Was...

Boring. Nothing exciting happened and I don't have a lot to gripe about, which is good I suppose. I enjoyed the TedTalk video, as always, and I also enjoyed our discussions, as always. I have decided I want a Kindle very badly, and I am getting one this weekend. It's a lot of money for a working college student, but hey, I am a reading nerd and it's the perfect gadget to fulfill all of my reading needs on one nifty little device. What's not to love about that? I would think any future teacher would be stoked to have one. I am so so so excited to Skype with Mrs. Mimi this week. Love love love her, and it should be very interesting, and maybe she will have some good insight on my kindergarten/high school dilemma. I just keep going back and fourth, and there are major pros and cons to both. I have been praying about this issue, and hopefully by next semester I will have made the right decision. I think I would be good in both areas, and helping children is what it' all about, and I know I will do that in either choice I make.

1 comment: