Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poptropica

This week, we were assigned to play Poptropica. It was very fun and a great game for kids. It seemed safe and easy for kids to use. We also watched a very interesting video in which Mr. C was mentioned :) I am still torn between teaching kindergarten and high school. I am considering getting degrees for both, and I need to look into what it would take to do that. I am still thinking kindergarten, but then something inside of me still thinks I could do a lot of good for students by teaching science. So much to decide!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you should spend some observation time in both areas to see if that helps. There are so many differences between teaching the two age groups. There are lots of benefits to both.Glad I never had that conflict :)

    ReplyDelete