Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 5

This week was GREAT! I emailed a teacher that writes a blog that I follow, and she also wrote a book. Her book is honestly what made me want to become a teacher. Everyone should check out her blog, It's Not All Flowers and Sausages. I emailed her and asked her if she would like to Skype with our class, and SHE SAID YES! I am so excited. She was so nice, and I hope we can set something up with her. We also did a lot in class this week. We discussed hardware of computers this week...not the most exciting thing in the world, but still something we need to know for sure. I am also excited about Drop Box. I can't count how many times I have had a computer crash and lost all of my stuff after I was forced to get a new one. It has been an awesome week, and I am looking forward to this week too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! Unfortunately I have not heard from her yet, but I am sure I will. I noticed you were installing Dropbox during the Razorback game, maybe I should take some points away for not having your priorities straight ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had to do something to take my mind off of the heartbreak and anxiety that game caused in the last half! :(

    ReplyDelete