Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Week of Class!

Wow! The first week of class had a lot of material. I really think with the things we are learning this semester we will be the most technologically advanced teachers there could be! :) I am so excited to learn new things and be more up to date on the latest computer sites, programs, etc. The first week also really made me think about how many ways being tech smart can help you in your classroom and improve your teaching skills. There are so many things we can all learn, and also how many different ways we can learn using the resources of technology. There is probably literally a different technology source that ANYONE can benefit from, and I am excited to learn about them all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Both you and Debbie White have a similar challenge, to take the technology I introduce to you and adapt it to work with young students. For your posts I would really like for you to focus on how you can use the technology I introduce for your classroom. This does not preclude you from discussing anything else we do in class, I just think that you may need to do more thinking about the tools since I tend to present them for use in the higher grade levels. Of course, feel free to ask me about adaptations to younger students as well.

    Can you imagine how differently your education would have been had I had the knowledge and equipment back then? Think about the changes that are happening now and how differently your classroom could look in just five years!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete